Thursday, July 15, 2010

Married life and Back to work

Been pretty absent from this blog. All 10 of you who may happen to read it. lol

Well I got married a week and a half ago after a 12 year relationship. Don't wanna get all corny but she is the love of my life and being married to her really makes all my dreams come true.

The studio is busy as fuck since I came back from my St. Lucian honeymoon. Got new corporate work from an Agency, Doing post audio and mixing on a local film, gotta finish up mixing the Skid Nevely album and apparently gotta mix at least the 6 tracks that were recorded at Random from Nigel Ferriera. Wow and thats just this week. The RDS project still has to finish as well as CheckList's album. A new Anti-Everything album is in the works as well as a new Incert Coin album is writing. Supposed to be doing all of this over the "Summer" as well as a couple of tracks by some Canadian named Steve Night.

Man and we gotta finish the website, upgrade the work station and update a buncha software, plus i gotta take my Logic 9 exams before the end of the month.

Its better to be busy than be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment