Saturday, March 20, 2010

11 inch dicks



Well SKIDNEVELY are almost done with their album and I though I'd put up a video blog of theirs in the studio so you guys can see what really goes on at RDS. There is over 10 hours of footage of this stuff but you can get the idea by this one.

We are also sad to say that our colleague and co-worker (we don't consider her a client) will be leaving Trinidadian shores for colder pastures. She says shes coming back so we hope to see her again but we'll see by the end of the year.

Oh and the new Deftones album leaked yesterday so go listen to it and buy 10 copies when it comes out. BEST BAND EVER!!

1 comment:

  1. ... That was sweet even though nobody know who you are talking about... HAHAHAHAAA!
    I will be back! AND I hope all yuh have a wuk for me!

    ReplyDelete